In order to show how the spirit of the 2015 Sienna inspires real families in their daily lives, the Japanese automaker enlisted parents to spend time in the new Sienna and create their own unexpected adventures.
Safety remains a top priority for families, and the 2015 Toyota Sienna delivers in the form of a class-leading eight airbags, a panoramic backup camera (standard) with virtual guidelines to help navigate the driveway with greater confidence, and as many as four LATCH locations to securely install child seats.
Exterior changes include a revised front grille, while the interior boasts a new and improved dashboard.
There are many more features and amenities on the 2015 Toyota Sienna worth mentioning such as:
- Available LED daytime running lights and headlights.
- An optional 4.2” colour multi-information display can put turn-by-turn directions right in the driver’s instrument panel for the best viewing.
- Capacitive switches on the optional 7” touchscreen allow users to swipe items on and off.
- An optional pull-down, conversation mirror called Driver Easy Speak lets the driver check on passengers without turning around.
- Available black leather interior with white contrast stitching.
- Gauges in the instrument panel have a new, modern look.
Source : pressroom.toyota.com